Financial Analyst Leader - Philippines
Pampanga, PHL /
Traxxall – Finance & Accounting /
For more than 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, regional jets, and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors and providing maintenance tracking software (Traxxall and SierraTrax). JSSI leverages this technical knowledge, experience, buying power, and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out.
For more information, visit jetsupport.com.
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team located in the Philippines.
As a Finance Analyst, you will play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects and reviewing complex financial data to help drive strategic decision making.
Reporting to the Financial Controller on our Traxxall team, the Financial Analyst will assist the finance team with reporting, reconciliations, data management, and participate in special projects.
- Prepare, create, and maintain monthly key financial and daily flash reports.
- Support the finance team located in Canada with ad hoc report and in the preparation of the month end reports.
- Review and enter transactional activities (payroll, payables/receivables, GL entries, etc.) for the Philippines division.
- Perform monthly bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Process payments to Philippines vendors.
- Perform various monthly reconciliation between systems and explain variances.
- Maintain and update various systems and preserve data accuracy across all systems.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Certified Public Accountant designation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting or in a similar position
- Advanced technical skills including MS Excel with proficiency in creating pivot tables and V/H lookups, IF functions, etc
- Strong attention to detail and analytical ability with an inquisitive mind
- Autonomous and have a strong desire to learn
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
JSSI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.