Aircraft Maintenance Analyst - UK
Farnborough, UK /
Traxxall – Aircraft Maintenance Analysts /
For more than 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, regional jets, and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors and providing maintenance tracking software (Traxxall and SierraTrax). JSSI leverages this technical knowledge, experience, buying power, and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out.
For more information, visit jetsupport.com.
Traxxall is seeking a well-qualified Aircraft Maintenance Analyst to be based at our UK location.
Traxxall provides aircraft/fleet owner-operators and maintenance managers with quick and easy visibility to all aspects of their associated OEM Maintenance Program or AAIP. As a Software as a Service (SaaS) product, Traxxall provides each account with an experienced Account Representative to assist them in learning, using, updating, and obtaining exceptional value out of the application. The Aircraft Maintenance Analyst’s primary responsibility is the professional, timely, and accurate update of aircraft maintenance records (in various forms) into the Traxxall Application.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong skillsets with MS Office products and the Traxxall Administration and Portal applications
- Provide accurate feedback on deficiencies and enhancements in the Traxxall Application to the Development team
- Ensure that customer maintenance compliance records and other data are updated promptly and accurately
- Provide customers training in the effective use and understanding of the Traxxall application and related Traxxall products
- Respond to correspondence, facilitate the gathering of information, and apply technical knowledge, to ensure the continued integrity of the Customer’s maintenance program and accuracy of maintenance tracking data
- Coordinate and cultivate positive relationships and communications with all external and internal business units to ensure efficient integration and deployment of Customer maintenance requirements and to enhance the customer experience.
- Coordinate with repair facilities to ensure the timely and accurate updating of Traxxall from supplied maintenance documentation
- Conduct routine, professional communication (both written and verbal) to ensure continued customer satisfaction and support customers in all aspects of their operation as it applies to Traxxall.
- Provide research and assistance to the customer of the applicable OEM maintenance program requirements
- Work with the Traxxall Technical Publications Team to assist the customer in reviewing the applicability and incorporation of Airworthiness Directive notes, Service Bulletins, and maintenance manual revisions as they apply to assigned aircraft and process these items via the Traxxall Holding Area
- Exercise sound judgment while maintaining the highest levels of customer service. Customer support is always the AMA number one priority.
- Check each assigned aircraft for update files in the Admin/Aircraft page and review/complete updates as required
- Review files that have already been complied with by customers for correctness and accuracy
- Perform compliance updates on files that have not been complied with by customers
- Review faxes from customers and provide support as necessary
- Communicate all actions performed by the analyst with the customer
- Review all newly enrolled aircraft that have been assigned for accuracy against enrollment documentation
- Provide customer assistance in resolving any issues found during the enrollment process utilizing the Quality Control Findings Report (QCFR)
- Perform research in OEM maintenance manuals to correctly identify deficiencies in enrollment data.
- Read, understand and disposition regulatory and OEM bulletins and directives
- Work with Core team to create, improve and modify the Traxxall cores
- Update SalesForce enrollment projects to accurately reflect enrollment metrics
- Update TaskRay to accurately reflect the work hours spent on enrollment projects
- Perform all other tasks directed by manager/supervisor in a timely and accurate manner
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of aviation maintenance experience including exposure to Logs and Records or 4 a year degree, from an accredited university, in an equivalent degree program
- Intermediate to advanced level of experience using MS Excel
- Ability to parse data from large complex MS Excel workbooks
- Familiarity with the use of web-based applications and remote desktop functionality
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- 2 Year degree from an accredited university or trade school (Preferred)
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certification (Preferred)