Customer Acquisition Manager
[We're firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our customers, and so candidates of all stripes—irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation—are encouraged to apply.]
We're looking for someone as excited as we are about disrupting a dinosaur. At Jetty, we’re creating the iconic brand in Property & Casualty insurance* for modern consumers and need your help doing it.
As the Customer Acquisition Manager in Jetty’s growing Marketing department, you will report directly to the VP of Growth, creating and managing the strategy and execution of paid media across multiple channels including (but not limited to) SEM, paid social, affiliates, etc. The ideal candidate is a channel expert in one or two digital fields (bonus points for SEM experience), but ready to #LeanIn and learn any and all advertising channels (out of home? You bet! Podcast ads? Why not!?). You will have an iterative, data-driven approach to marketing and you are comfortable with testing to scale. Do you live for clicks? Do you dream of falling blended CAC and rising LTV? Yes? Let’s chat.
*Property & casualty insurance is that corner (well, a $500B corner) of the insurance industry focused on offerings like homeowners/renters insurance, auto insurance and commercial liability insurance. Less Aetna, more State Farm. #theMoreYouKnow!
- Have 3+ years of digital customer acquisition experience
- Have managed strategy and/or execution in either SEM or Paid Social at an agency or brand (startups preferred)
- Manage your time effectively and are "GTD-oriented"
- Are highly analytical and have used tools like Google Analytics to analyze site and campaign performance based on impressions, clicks, acquisitions costs, etc.
- Are a scrappy self-starter willing to roll up your sleeves and drive projects to completion
- Have a strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, passionate spirit, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong Excel skills, SQL a big plus
- Experience with web analytics technologies and SEM platforms such as Google Analytics (required), SEMRush (a plus), DoubleClick (a plus), Kenshoo (a plus), and Google Search Console (a plus)
- Ability to track and monitor key KPIs across multiple channels and campaigns
- Effective communicator, who can be clear and concise to any audience, be it internal teams or external vendors
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- This position will report directly to the VP of Growth
- Manage day to day operations of digital marketing campaigns (e.g., SEM, Paid Social, Display) and agencies/employees on the acquisition team
- Analyze campaign performance in Excel/Google Analytics/internal platforms on a weekly basis and report to the team as to how results measure up against key KPIs
- Collaborate with external partners as well as internal teams at Jetty (including Finance, Creative, Product and Engineering)
- Facilitate creative production with Creative team for marketing programs (on- and offline)
- Provide marketing campaign strategy and execution support for Jetty Real Estate Partners and the Jetty Business Development Team (B2B)
- Compile industry research, competitive landscape information, digital developments, new tools and incorporate into ongoing channel management where most applicable
- Conduct ongoing analysis to identify new opportunities
Employee Benefits & Perks
At Jetty, we offer a wide suite of benefits and perks to employees (one which you'll hopefully evaluate and expand upon):
Office Food & Beverage Benefits
- Robust office snack program
- Fresh, whole-bean coffee program
- “Bottomless" neighborhood coffee tap
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Free Citi Bike membership for every employee
- Steep corporate gym discounts at NYHRC & NYSC
- Health Insurance with Aetna (company-sponsored)
- Dental Insurance with MetLife (company-sponsored)
- Vision Insurance with Aetna (company-sponsored)
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance (company-sponsored)
- Supplemental Life, Voluntary STD & LTD Insurance (at FTEs' discretion)
Other Personal Finance Benefits
- 401(k) plan with Betterment (company-administered)
- Commuter transit benefits, HSAs & FSAs (at FTEs' discretion)
The insurance industry is in dire need of a rethink, having failed customers across every dimension that matters to the modern consumer: products that meet critical needs; experiences that are customer-centric, design-focused and technology-enabled; and general business practices that are transparent and fair. Jetty is changing that.
The DNA of the Company is rooted in cutting-edge technology and a belief in the transformative power of good design. Everything we do is conceived of through these two lenses.
Oh, and while you can be forgiven if the word "insurance" doesn't initially evoke visions of sugarplums dancing in your head, we can't help but feel there's something exciting about the chance to create an iconic consumer brand and give a 21st-century facelift to a 500-year-old, 500-billion-dollar industry whose products pretty much everyone buys.
The Company was founded in 2015 and launched in April 2017. We've raised $15.5M so far from top-tier VC investors in both Silicon Valley and New York City, have risk capital backing from Munich Re (a nearly $300B balance sheet), and have closed partnerships with some of the biggest real estate companies in the country, including Blackstone and Tishman Speyer. Our growing team of over 25 works mostly out of HQ in Manhattan's Flatiron District, in addition to our satellite office in Hartford, CT.