Open Source Evangelist Intern-Remote
Dev Rel /
Jina AI's headquarter is based in Berlin, Germany. You'll be joining a Devrel team of three people. This is an internship role that can be based anywhere in the world. Please check our project on Github.
As an Open Source Evangelist Intern, your primary responsibilities are:
- Connect with Jina community members to encourage activity - project contributions, user stories, support questions & answers etc.
- Create blog posts, app samples and other content to help inspire, educate, and grow the Jina community.
- Speak to developers all around the world (in person or virtual) who are interested in using Jina.
- Recognize trends in feedback from the community and relay that information back to engineering.
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify and create events that are relevant for AI open source software communities.
- Put together technical presentations that keep attendees engaged and interested.
- Develop analytics scripts, bots and SDKs.
- Bachelor Degree or above with Computer Science background
- Comfortable with git PR workflow
- A great presence on Github, personal page, Twitter, slideshare/Speaker Deck etc.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Knows at least 1 programming language (preferably python)
Good to Have
- Knowledge of Machine Learning/DataScience
- Active on any social media
- Priority to people from underrepresented background
Before you are applying for this position, please:
- Visit our Github Jina's Repos
- You should know: The role of Developer Evangelist intern where 30% part is about coding and rest 70% is about community engagement