Sales Development Representative (f/m/d)
🙌 Who are we?
-A commercial open-source company that empowers businesses and developers to create cutting-edge neural search, generative AI, and multimodal services using state-of-the-art LMOps, MLOps, and cloud-native technologies
- Founded in Feb. 2020, raised $37.5M in 20 months. Now a global team of 65 with four offices: Berlin (HQ), San Jose, Shenzhen, and Beijing.
- One of the high-valued & high-potential AI startups in the world, featured on Forbes DACH AI30 2020, CBInsights AI 100 2021 & 2022.
✨ Who do we want?
- You are passionate about multimodal intelligence and making it accessible to everyone.
- You want to work with the latest technologies and are fascinated by AI/ML.
- You are a fast learner and a team player and enjoy working in an async, distributed environment.
- You are proactive and take ownership of your projects.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
💁 About this position
We are seeking an experienced Sales Representative to join our team and drive the sales of our AI Generated Content tools, PromptPerfect and Rationale AI.
You will be responsible for identifying and targeting potential customers, understanding their pain points, and converting them into paid customers. You should be able to work independently and possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Identify potential customers through market research and lead-generation activities
- Conduct prospecting calls and emails to introduce our products to potential customers
- Understand the pain points and needs of customers and provide solutions using our AIGC tools
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Meet or exceed sales targets on a regular basis
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create sales materials and campaigns
- Attend conferences and events to represent the tool of the company
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Proven track record in B2B sales, preferably in the technology industry
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Ability to identify and understand customer pain points
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Experience with Google Analytics, and Google Ads is a plus
- (Bonus): Fluent level of German or Chinese
😊 Benefits & Perks
💰 Competitive salary & stock options
🌎 Multi-cultural & diverse team
🎓 Numerous opportunities to present/attend top AI/OSS/industry conference
🦄 Rapid career development opportunities alongside the company
🏢 Central office in downtown Berlin, San Jose, Shenzhen, Beijing
⛱️ Free snacks & drinks, monthly team events, flexible working hours, home office options
💻 Macbooks & top-notch equipment
💼 Hiring Process
Candidates can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- The first round is the CV screening, candidates will receive an email that contains a link for booking the next round. This process takes a maximum of one week.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call specifically on Zoom with one of our global recruiters. For engineering candidates, after this interview candidates will receive an email and be asked to complete an offline code challenge. On average the candidates can finish it in 30 minutes.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a 1h Peer Interview, in which they will present a case study, as well as their experience and motivation to join Jina AI.
We will collect the feedback from all interviewers and make a decision in a maximum of two weeks (on average it takes 5 working days). Then the candidate will be invited to another 15-minute call with our recruiters to discuss the terms of the offer.