Full Stack Engineer - Beijing
👐 About Us
Our mission is to provide an open-source neural search ecosystem for businesses and developers, allowing everyone to search for information in all kinds of data with high availability and scalability. Found in 2020 Feb., Jina AI has been recognized as one of the most promising startups in AI open-source software.
✨Who do we want?
- Be passionate about open source, AI and Search;
- Work with strong craftsmanship and ownership;
- Be efficient and responsible on problem solving;
- Play along with colleagues and open source community;
- Speak and write good English.
💼 About This Position
As a Full Stack Engineer, your primary responsibility is to develop the backend system and perhaps some of the webpages for Jina (https://get.jina.ai), to improve usage experience, robustness, and performance of the system.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related degree.
- 2y+ experience on the mainstream frontend frameworks, e.g. react, vue, angular, and etc.
- 2y+ experience on NodeJS and related framework like NestJS and etc.
- 1y+ experience on Cloud-Native techniques. Good understanding of web services, containerization, database (such as MongoDB), and modern software architectures.
- Maintained/contributed open-source projects, familiar with the agile software development process, CI/CD workflow, ticket management, code-review, version control etc.
- Passionate about search & AI technologies. Open to collaborating with colleagues & external contributors & designers
- Good English writing skills.
😊 Benefits & Perks
💰Competitive Salary & Stock options
🌎 Multi-cultural & diverse & happy team
🦄 Extensive development opportunities and an international team of experts
🏢 Central office in downtown Berlin
⛱️ Free snacks & drinks, flexible working time, home office options
💻 MacBook or top Linux device