Senior Product Manager - AI (f/m/d)
Product Management /
🙌 Who are we?
- Founded in Feb. 2020, raised $38M so far.
- A commercial opensource company focuses on cross-/multi-modal search intelligence.
- One of the high-valued & high-potential AI startups in the world.
- Forbes DACH AI30 2020, CBInsights AI 100 2021 & 2022.
- A global team of 50 with four offices: Berlin (HQ), San Jose, Shenzhen, and Beijing.
✨ Who do we want?
- You are passionate about building the next-generation of search intelligence and making it accessible to everyone.
- You want to work with the latest technologies and have a deep understanding of AI/ML.
- You are a team player and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- You are proactive and take ownership of your projects.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
😉 Why join us?
1. You will be part of the team that is changing the way people search and think about search.
2. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest AI technology and help shape the future of search.
3. You will be part of a fun and friendly team that is passionate about making a difference.
💼 About this position
As a Senior Product Manager, we are seeking out individuals who consider themselves as strategic thinkers, that are self-driven, with excellent prioritization and organization skills, and who have the ability to make difficult trade-off decisions and who are passionate about promoting and growing Jina!
Your main responsibilities would be:
- To build a deeper understanding of the tech stack and developer process used within the Jina product suite
- To be an active member in building and expanding the Jina ecosystem production strategy
- Accountability of production strategy planning and execution, exL conducting solid market analyses to address proper GTM strategies associated with product development planning
- Manage product development processes, sprint, release, and roadmap planning, making sure it aligns with higher-level Product vision and strategy
- To ensure smooth collaboration between our engineering team and communicate any challenges in order to meet technical and strategic goals
- To continuously update our leadership team on current sprint statuses and planning cycles
Requirements for this position would include:
- A Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning and AI technologies
- Analytical minds, with experience in analytics/data insight product
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in software development
- Work experience in Scrum teams with sprints and those with a basic understanding of agile software development lifecycle
- Individuals with experience in methods and tools used within Product development; e.g. user experience/ stories mapping, product roadmap building & PM tools
- Individuals with excellent collaboration skills and ability to assist team members in reaching decisions
- Strong (technical) communication skills, and the ability to write top notch and clear tech. Specs. and explain those who have key functionality in developers & designers
- Individuals with a deep interest in AI, search, and of course Open Source
😊 Benefits & Perks
💰 Competitive Salary & stock options
🌎 Multi-cultural & diverse team
🎓 Numerous opportunities to present/attend top AI/OSS conference
🦄 Extensive development opportunities and an international team of experts
🏢 Central office in downtown Berlin, San Jose, Shenzhen, Beijing
⛱️ Free snacks & drinks, flexible working time, home office options
💻 Macbooks & top-notch equipment