Principle Software Engineer (f/m/d) - Berlin
🙌 Who we are?
- Founded in Feb. 2020, raised $38M so far.
- A commercial opensource company focuses on cross-/multi-modal search intelligence.
- One of the high-valued & high-potential AI startups in the world.
- Forbes DACH AI30 2020, CBInsights AI 100 2021 & 2022.
- A global team of 50 with four offices: Berlin (HQ), San Jose, Shenzhen, and Beijing.
✨ Who do we want?
- Be passionate about opensource, AI.
- Play along with colleagues and opensource community.
- Work with strong craftsmanship and ownership.
- Grow fast, learn fast.
💼 About this position
- Build tightly integrated user-facing deployment pipelines for Jina based products, while working with the solutions engineering team.
- Ensure application performance, uptime, scale - maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design.
- Participate in all aspects of the SDLC for cloud-based solutions, including planning, development, quality assurance, maintenance and CICD.
- 3+ years of experience in building/integrating software using Python.
- 1+ years of experience designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS/GCP.
- 1+ years of experience using state of the art cloud-technologies to run modern applications such as K8S, Serverless etc.
- Prior experience in building and managing live systems would be a plus.
😊 Benefits & Perks
💰 Competitive Salary & stock options
🌎 Multi-cultural & diverse team
🎓 Numerous opportunities to present/attend top AI/OSS conference
🦄 Extensive development opportunities and an international team of experts
🏢 Central office in downtown Berlin, San Jose, Shenzhen, Beijing
⛱️ Free snacks & drinks, flexible working time, home office options
💻 MacBook or top Linux latop