Solution Engineer - US
San Francisco /
👐 About Us
Our mission is to provide an open-source neural search ecosystem for businesses and developers, allowing everyone to search for information in all kinds of data with high availability and scalability. Found in February 2020, Jina AI has been recognized as one of the most promising startups in open-source AI software.
✨Who do we want?
- Be passionate about open source, AI and search;
- Work with strong craftsmanship and ownership;
- Be efficient and responsible on problem solving;
- Play along with colleagues and open source community;
- Speak and write good English.
💼 About This Position
As Solution Architect, your primary responsibility is to build and structure potential customer use cases leveraging Jina ecosystem (https://get.jina.ai) and state of the art Deep Learning technologies, building up benchmark industry best practices exploring customers' potential needs. Guiding enterprise customers through brainstorming to lead to the use of Jina in production.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or related degree.
- Apply broad technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business and IT needs for customers.
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision-makers and relevant business decision-makers, who drive long-term technical adoption within their company to enable them to be future advocates.
- 2y+ experience on Cloud-Native techniques. Good understanding of web services, containerization, database, and modern software architectures.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up-to-date with market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community while educating customers.
- Passionate about search & AI technologies. Open to collaborating with colleagues & external contributors & designers.
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with the Engineering team to remove key blockers.
- Good English writing skills.
😊 Benefits & Perks
💰Competitive Salary & Stock options
🌎 Multi-cultural & diverse team
🦄 Extensive development opportunities and an international team of experts
🏢 Central office in downtown Berlin
⛱️ Free snacks & drinks, flexible working time, home office options
💻 MacBook or top Linux device