Site Reliability Engineer (f/m/d)
🙌 Who are we?
- Founded in Feb. 2020, raised $38M so far.
- A commercial opensource company focuses on cross-/multi-modal search intelligence.
- One of the high-valued & high-potential AI startups in the world.
- Forbes DACH AI30 2020, CBInsights AI 100 2021 & 2022.
- A global team of 50 with four offices: Berlin (HQ), San Jose, Shenzhen, and Beijing.
✨ Who do we want?
- You are passionate about building the next-generation of search intelligence and making it accessible to everyone.
- You want to work with the latest technologies and have a deep understanding of AI/ML.
- You are a team player and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- You are proactive and take ownership of your projects.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
😉 Why join us?
1. You will be part of the team that is changing the way people search and think about search.
2. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest AI technology and help shape the future of search.
3. You will be part of a fun and friendly team that is passionate about making a difference.
💼 About this position
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you primary responsibilities are:
- Work closely with engineering teams to enhance deployment strategies for higher reliability of Jina's Cloud services.
- Build & improve observability stack, streamline & automate Ops processes (incident, problem Management) for different Cloud services.
- Provide reliable technical support and mentorship on complex issues in a high velocity, dynamic environment.
- Be a part of the on-call team for production issues during shift or as required.
- 2+ years experience in building and managing infrastructure on AWS / Azure / GCP.
- You have owned & operated production scale Kubernetes clusters with exposure to vendor specific Kubernetes solutions such as EKS, AKS and GKE.
- Solid knowledge of logging, monitoring and observability platforms (Prometheus/Grafana/Jaeger) with large scale distributed systems.
- 1+ years of experience with cloud automation and infrastructure as code (Terraform/Cloudformation/Helm).
- Familiarity with at least one programming language, preferably Golang or Python.
- Experience managing critical production infrastructure, maintaining reliability and uptime, and having a customer first view of operational safety.
😊 Benefits & Perks
💰 Competitive Salary & stock options
🌎 Multi-cultural & diverse team
🎓 Numerous opportunities to present/attend top AI/OSS conference
🦄 Extensive development opportunities and an international team of experts
🏢 Central office in downtown Berlin, San Jose, Shenzhen, Beijing
⛱️ Free snacks & drinks, flexible working time, home office options
💻 Macbooks & top-notch equipment