Machine Learning Scientist (f/m/d) - Berlin
🙌 Who we are?
- Founded in Feb. 2020, raised $38M so far.
- A commercial opensource company focuses on cross-/multi-modal search intelligence.
- One of the high-valued & high-potential AI startups in the world.
- Forbes DACH AI30 2020, CBInsights AI 100 2021 & 2022.
- A global team of 50 with four offices: Berlin (HQ), San Jose, Shenzhen, and Beijing.
✨ Who do we want?
- Be passionate about opensource, AI.
- Play along with colleagues and opensource community.
- Work with strong craftsmanship and ownership.
- Grow fast, learn fast.
💼 About this position
- Preferably PhD/Master in Machine Learning.
- Familiar with Transfer Learning, Representation Learning, Few-shot Learning, Meta-Learning.
- Publications in top-tier conferences, such as ICML/NIPS/JMLR/SIGIR/AAAI.
- Passionate about search & AI technologies. Open to collaborating with colleagues & external contributors.
- 3y+ experience on deep learning frameworks, e.g. Tensorflow, Pytorch. Able to implement the latest DL model using existing API, open-source libraries in a short time.
- Contributed to open-source projects, familiar with the agile software development process, CI/CD workflow, ticket management, code-review, version control, etc.
- Good English skills especially for writing and reading publications.
😊 Benefits & Perks
💰 Competitive Salary & stock options
🌎 Multi-cultural & diverse team
🎓 Numerous opportunities to present/attend top AI/OSS conference
🦄 Extensive development opportunities and an international team of experts
🏢 Central office in downtown Berlin, San Jose, Shenzhen, Beijing
⛱️ Free snacks & drinks, flexible working time, home office options
💻 MacBook or top Linux latop