Product Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Product Management /
🙌 Who are we?
- A commercial open source company that focuses on MLOps platform for multimodal and neural search.
- Founded in Feb. 2020, raised $37.5M in 20 months. Now a global team of 50 with four offices: Berlin (HQ), San Jose, Shenzhen, and Beijing.
- One of the high-valued & high-potential AI startups in the world, featured on Forbes DACH AI30 2020, CBInsights AI 100 2021 & 2022.
😊 Benefits & Perks
💰 Competitive salary & stock options
🌎 Multi-cultural & diverse team
🎓 Numerous opportunities to present/attend top AI/OSS/industry conference
🦄 Rapid career development opportunities alongside the company
🏢 Central office in downtown Berlin, San Jose, Shenzhen, Beijing
⛱️ Free snacks & drinks, monthly team events, flexible working hours, home office options
💻 Macbooks & top-notch equipment
✨ Who do we want?
- You are passionate about multimodal intelligence and making it accessible to everyone.
- You want to work with the latest technologies and are fascinated by AI/ML.
- You are a fast learner and a team player and enjoy working in an async, distributed environment.
- You are proactive and take ownership of your projects.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
💁 About this position
The mission of our Product Marketing Manager is to create and execute the Go-to-market strategy and to move our customers through the sales funnel.
- Clearly communicate our value proposition and move customers from the top of the funnel to the very end.
- Perform market analysis in order to identify and attract new customers.
- Marketing Enablement: Equip the team with the tools (slides, demos, pitches) to promote and sell our products.
- Organize and coordinate feature launches.
- Ensure tight collaboration with Product Managers and Developer Relations.
- Setup/Introduce Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Define, create and expand marketing channels to promote our products.
- Extensive experience in marketing
- Market research - analyze competition, identify trends and act upon them
- Open communication, frequent and open sharing of knowledge and skills
- Strong initiative and ownership at every level
- Embracive towards different cultures
- Result driven: Act and get things done
- Embrace changes - we are a fast growing startup
- Basic technical understanding beneficial
- Experience in sales
Don't fit all the requirements, but still think you'd be the right fit? Don't hesitate and send your application for further review!
💼 Hiring Process
Candidates can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- The first round is the CV screening, candidates will receive an email that contains a link for booking the next round. This process takes a maximum of one week.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call specifically on Zoom with one of our global recruiters. For engineering candidates, after this interview candidates will receive an email and be asked to complete an offline code challenge. On average the candidates can finish it in 30 minutes.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a 60-minute interview with two team members from the relevant team. For engineering candidates, the team will examine the quality of the offline challenge during the interview; one should also expect a live-coding challenge in 10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally, candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute interview with CXO.
We will collect the feedback from all interviewers and make a decision in a maximum of two weeks (on average it takes 5 working days). Then the candidate will be invited to another 15-minute call with our recruiters to discuss the terms of the offer.