Software Engineer Intern (f/m/d)
Engineering Intern /
🙌 Who we are?
- Founded in Feb. 2020, raised $38M so far.
- A commercial opensource company focuses on cross-/multi-modal search intelligence.
- One of the high-valued & high-potential AI startups in the world.
- Forbes DACH AI30 2020, CBInsights AI 100 2021 & 2022.
- A global team of 50 with four offices: Berlin (HQ), San Jose, Shenzhen, and Beijing.
✨ Who do we want?
- Be passionate about opensource, AI.
- Play along with colleagues and opensource community.
- Work with strong craftsmanship and ownership.
- Grow fast, learn fast.
💼 About this position
As a Software Engineer Intern you would get the opportunity in helping assist our engineering team in expanding our Neural search ecosystem, while gaining hands on experience on learning about and actively contributing to the opensource community.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- You'd be an active team member in our engineering team and would assist them in building a Neural Search ecosystem in open source (https://get.jina.ai)
- Assist in build integration & benchmark tools for Jina
- Integrate port AI models (NLP, CV, ...) into Jina Hub
- Assist in building innovative examples with Jina and publish blog posts
- Assist in the improvement of tests & docstring coverage for Jina
Requirements for this position would include:
- We're looking for self-motivated and autonomous workers, who take ownership and initiative in their own work
- Individuals with >2 years Python experience
- Individuals with experience in Docker, Bash, CICD
- Active contributors to opensource projects
😊 Benefits & Perks
💰 Competitive Salary & stock options
🌎 Multi-cultural & diverse team
🎓 Numerous opportunities to present/attend top AI/OSS conference
🦄 Extensive development opportunities and an international team of experts
🏢 Central office in downtown Berlin, San Jose, Shenzhen, Beijing
⛱️ Free snacks & drinks, flexible working time, home office options
💻 MacBook or top Linux laptop