Process Technician I (2nd Shift) – Jumper/Connector – Liverpool, NY
Liverpool, NY /
Production & Manufacturing – Transmission Line Systems /
Wireless technology now impacts nearly every aspect of daily life around the world. As the fastest-growing global tech company, JMA designs and delivers cutting-edge wireless technology solutions that modernize how people learn, work, live and play, like never imagined. We power today’s leading industries through next generation software-based 5G, private wireless networks, 5G-ready antennas and connectors, and advanced indoor 5G capabilities — all manufactured in the U.S. Our headquarters, along with the first-of-its-kind 5G campus are located in Syracuse, NY, with innovative tech hubs around the world. Join our team to shape the future of wireless technology and elevate how people experience the world!
As a Process Technician I (2nd Shift) – Jumper/Connector, you will be hands-on mechanical and technical support for the Jumper and Connector departments while effectively investigating and resolving day to day production processes and failures with engineering support.
- Operates under direct engineer or manager supervision (ability to follow defined priority list)
- Ability to operate production equipment at an expert level (testing, calibrating, recipe selection, etc.)
- Perform production testing
- Effectively assemble products at high workmanship standard
- Ability to find, understand and interpret technical product and equipment documentation (EPDM, SAP)
- Review and redline process and design documentation
- Train operators on production processes and equipment
- Effectively use HMI screens on equipment to support daily production needs (changeovers, program new recipes, etc.)
- Effectively perform PM on all production equipment per equipment documentation
- Strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair abilities
- Ability to read and interpret documents & drawings and write detailed repair reports.
- Experience working in a high-pressure high paced manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate simple software suites
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.