IT Cluster Administrator - OpenShift, Kubernetes
Engineering & Technology – Quality Assurance /
JMA makes 5G possible for organizations with the most critical connectivity demands in the world. From its global tech centers, JMA is ushering in a new era of connectivity for leading mobile carriers, the most iconic stadiums, major universities, leading healthcare facilities, and the busiest transit centers.
5G is more than another G on your phone — it is a generational opportunity to change the way the world operates. Join the industry’s fastest growing technology company to shape that future today.
The IT Cluster Administrator will work in R&D environment to maintain and improve current R&D infrastructure and networking. The IT Cluster Administrator will manage and maintain the current self-hosted clusters (Openshift) with a system of distributed storage (Ceph), organize networks and develop services useful to these tasks.
The IT Cluster Administrator will take care of deploying self-hosted Openshift clusters from scratch in an automated fashion. Deploy a Virtualization Platform (IaaS), implement distributed storage (in particular Ceph), to be integrated with the rest of the infrastructure. Manage cluster and R&D networking and maintain network related tools.
- OpenShift maintenance and expansion
- R&D networking
- Networking management and improvement
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience supporting a similar environment
- Experience in self-hosted OpenShift/Kubernetes cluster administration
- Experience with distributed storage (Ceph)
- Strong Linux systems knowledge including experience with Keycloak, Ansible and HAProxy is a strong plus
- Problem-solving proactive attitude
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Openstack or anotherIaaS
- ORAN networking basics
- Experience with DCIM and IPAM tools
At JMA, we don’t just accept differences — we embrace them. JMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.