CNC Operator II – 3rd Shift - Liverpool, NY
Liverpool, NY /
Production & Manufacturing – CNC /
Wireless technology now impacts nearly every aspect of daily life around the world. As the fastest-growing global tech company, JMA designs and delivers cutting-edge wireless technology solutions that modernize how people learn, work, live and play, like never imagined. We power today’s leading industries through next generation software-based 5G, private wireless networks, 5G-ready antennas and connectors, and advanced indoor 5G capabilities — all manufactured in the U.S. Our headquarters, along with the first-of-its-kind 5G campus are located in Syracuse, NY, with innovative tech hubs around the world. Join our team to shape the future of wireless technology and elevate how people experience the world!
As a CNC Operator II, 3rd Shift (Sunday – Thursday, 9pm-5:15am) you will operate multiple CNC Machine Groups (Multi-Spindle and Citizen) to produce high quality precision machined components to meet/exceed established machine utilization goals. In addition, you will perform routine in-process inspections and document results in accordance with established quality control procedures.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and corrections of process related issues in order to maintain dimensional stability (e.g., tool offsets/replacement, coolant line adjustment, etc.)
- Respond to and resolve machine alarms/faults
- Escalate machine breakdown, quality and unresolved alarm/fault issues to CNC Shift Lead and/or Supervisor to minimize machine downtime
- Perform daily housekeeping and machine maintenance tasks to ensure safe/effective machine operation
- Kaizen participation and continuous improvement as required
- Follow Q&EMS Policies, Procedures and Instructions
- Assist JMA in minimizing its impact on the environment and preventing pollution through recycling efforts defined in the waste management programs and ensuring chemicals are managed in a manner that prevents spills
- Perform all other duties/tasks as assigned by CNC Shift Lead and/or Supervisor
- For the safe and effective performance of the job, this position requires proficiency in English language skills, to include effective verbal, speaking and listening
- Must be able to perform simple arithmetic, utilize hand tools, and have basic mechanical abilities
- Must have the skill to read prints, decipher tolerances, proven capability with measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, bore gages, vision systems, etc.
- 2+ years of experience producing parts on CNC machines, including troubleshooting/correction of process related issues
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.