Internal Communications Manager
Liverpool, NY /
Marketing & Communications – Marketing /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates are working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
As the owner of tactical internal communications activities, in coordination with HR, the Internal Communications Manager will be a key contributor to the success of the Communications/External Affairs/Marketing Department and JMA writ large. The Internal Communications Manager will also have responsibilities in content creation, both in terms of ideation and the distilling of product- or market-related and other information from internal SMEs and relevant/reputable external sources (e.g., analysts, etc.)
- Refine Intranet format and constantly refresh intranet content by utilizing stakeholder and user surveys and daily usage reports
- Develop and evolve “pulse” processes and tools, including statistical performance yardsticks through manager and stakeholder feedback.
- Contribute to content reservoir / story bank
- Ownership and management of the corporate Intranet.
- Development and evolution of internal “pulse” measurement processes and tools
- Work with internal stakeholders – business, product, functions – to create and refresh content for internal and external use.
- Alignment of communications and HR functions/teams.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to create content from guidelines provided
- Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Interact
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing with a background in Human Resources preferred
- One to three years of related experience required
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.