Product Release Manager
Liverpool, NY, Remote /
Product Management – 5G RAN /
JMA is looking for a Product Release Manager to join our team in the Syracuse, NY area.
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates are working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
1. Track all product SW and HW release against the roadmap
· Track the progress and find issues, if any. Always work to improve the process of release
· Make sure that the release is planned, according to the requirements and budget
· Schedule the release readiness reviews before deployment and milestone reviews after each release
· Plan and give weekly updates on the release activities to each PLM and CTO
2. Coordinate the release schedule and resources required depending upon the third-party applications, defect backlogs, planned releases, and infrastructure updates
3. Surface inter-products dependency, certification and any other potential risks which might impact product release on time – Work with PLM to mitigate them and eventually adjust the roadmap
4. Lead Product council and follow-up on action points across all stakeholders
· Communicate the project-related tasks such as plans, timelines, requirements, etc. between different teams
5. Secure implementation into SAP/C4C systems
6. Support and coordinate with PLM the update of price-Lists internally and into Customers
7. Coordinate all needed documentation and file for product launch (Ibwave, DS, Manuals, etc..)
8. Coordinate with Tech Writer team the update of documents repositories (Showpad, Sharepoint, Customer Portal, etc)
9. Lead the Go-Live activities to deploy the product successfully with the relevant field team
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, IT or Product Design required; Masters’ degree in Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a product Release or Product Manager or RD Project Manager
- Experience as a SW/HW developers
- Capacity to manage multiple, competing priorities and talent to work in a fast-paced, high commitment environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations cross-functionally to large audiences
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.