Electrical Engineering Intern
Liverpool, NY /
Internships & Co-Ops – Engineering /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Embedded Systems Engineer assisting in SW and/or HW systems for Antenna Embedded Systems. Dependent upon Intern’s “specialty”, the focus could be on Software or Hardware.
- Assist in Production Support of Embedded Systems Products: RET and/or PowerBoost
- Assist in RMA troubleshooting of products
- Assist in development/upgrade of software production tools
- Assist in development of Test Fixtures, Test Systems, Production Systems
- Assist in HW/SW test and validation
- Evaluate PCBA’s and components for variances and alternatives
- Pursuing a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering with a Hardware or Software focus
- Basic computer software skills and/or Basic understanding of PCBAs and circuits
- Ability to quickly learn software tools and functionality of test equipment
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.