Advanced Engineer, Software – Angular - Single Page Application
Engineering & Technology – Software /
JMA makes 5G possible for organizations with the most critical connectivity demands in the world. From its global tech centers, JMA is ushering in a new era of connectivity for leading mobile carriers, the most iconic stadiums, major universities, leading healthcare facilities, and the busiest transit centers.
5G is more than another G on your phone — it is a generational opportunity to change the way the world operates. Join the industry’s fastest growing technology company to shape that future today.
JMA Wireless is looking for an Advanced Engineer, Software – Angular - SPA Developer to join our team in Bengaluru, India. This position at JMA is addition to the existing team to extend the capacity to develop rich XRAN product portals and meet the company goals by designing, developing, knowledge sharing and documenting the applications.
- The Advanced Engineer, Software – Angular - SPA Developer role will be part of global Engineering R&D organization working on the OAMP (operation, administration, management, and provisioning) product portfolio.
- This role empowers R&D team by developing XRAN product portals and UI using Angular framework, JMA styled Angular library development and design, and cross team collaboration.
- Analyze the requirements, break down the work items and create epics and stories.
- Design and implementation of the User Interface.
- Features development, design, and implement Angular components compliant with high fidelity prototypes provided by UX/UI design team.
- Produce reusable code and share it across multiple applications.
- Produce quality code leveraging industry standard tools and strive to attain full code coverage.
- Participate in peer code reviews following JMA coding practices and standards.
- Producing relevant feature related documents, wikis, confluence pages and supporting release and product documentation.
- Collaborate with technical leaders and QA members to support software development lifecycle.
- Minimum 8+ years of hands-on coding experience in UI and Angular application development.
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on coding experience in writing frontend code with Angular versions (>v6+), Angular Material and RxJS.
- Excellent interpersonal, social and presentation skills and fluent English is a requirement.
- Effectiveness in working with peers, partners, and broader organization.
- Good understanding of ng 3rd party angular libraries, HTML-5, CSS, and Java script/Typescript.
- Hands-on translating UI/UX design wireframes into Angular components
- Experience in common UI design patterns, single page application development and Microfrontends development.
- Implementing integrations with REST APIs, Asynchronous request handling, Server-Side Events and Database.
- Commitment towards Test Driven Development and full code coverage.
- Knowledge of Atlassian ecosystem: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Understanding of CICD ecosystem: Jenkins
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to the details.
- (As a plus) Experience with other front-end frameworks (React, Vue.js, Next.js)
- (As a plus) Knowledge of storybook.js or similar components documentation tools
- (As a plus) UX design basic skills
- (As a plus) Visual UI basic skills
- (As a plus) Good taste and interest for graphics
- (As a plus) Human centered design approach
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field is a plus.
At JMA, we don’t just accept differences — we embrace them. JMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.