Quality Technician - Weekend Shift - Liverpool, NY
Liverpool, NY /
Production & Manufacturing – Quality /
Wireless technology now impacts nearly every aspect of daily life around the world. As the fastest-growing global tech company, JMA designs and delivers cutting-edge wireless technology solutions that modernize how people learn, work, live and play, like never imagined. We power today’s leading industries through next generation software-based 5G, private wireless networks, 5G-ready antennas and connectors, and advanced indoor 5G capabilities — all manufactured in the U.S. Our headquarters, along with the first-of-its-kind 5G campus are located in Syracuse, NY, with innovative tech hubs around the world. Join our team to shape the future of wireless technology and elevate how people experience the world!
As a Quality Technician on Weekend Shift, you will use basic testing equipment such as calipers, digital indicators, digital scales etc. and advanced applicable testing equipment such as electrical testing, vision system per the required product testing.
- Perform quality related software transactions in applicable ERP or other software applications
- Ensure all documents are completed fully and accurately and appropriately filed for tracking purposes
- Perform receiving, in-process and/or final inspection and testing activities for both distributed and manufactured products as required to help identify issues
- Identify non-conforming material, quarantine in SAP and physical
- Create and edit all Quality Notifications in the Quality Module in SAP with required content in the correct fields
- Perform sorting operations and relabel as needed
- Perform other quality inspection and testing activities as needed or directed by manager
- Basic knowledge of hand tools (calipers, gages, pins, height stands, etc.)
- Read and understand drawings, bill of materials, etc.
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of the Module in SAP (QN’s, Inspections, Material Transfers)
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.