Intern, Product Engineering
Liverpool, NY /
Internships & Co-Ops – Fall 2022 /
Wireless technology now impacts nearly every aspect of daily life around the world. As the fastest-growing global tech company, JMA designs and delivers cutting-edge wireless technology solutions that modernize how people learn, work, live and play, like never imagined. We power today’s leading industries through next generation software-based 5G, private wireless networks, 5G-ready antennas and connectors, and advanced indoor 5G capabilities — all manufactured in the U.S. Our headquarters, along with the first-of-its-kind 5G campus are located in Syracuse, NY, with innovative tech hubs around the world. Join our team to shape the future of wireless technology and elevate how people experience the world!
JMA Wireless continues its technology leadership in this rapidly growing sector of the economy. Join the team that drives the technology. We have an opening for a Product Engineering Intern possessing a solid technical background in telecommunications and mobile technologies.
The person in this role will be part of an international team with members located in Italy and in the United States, focused on product management and market strategy.
- Work with business team to identify new customers and to retain existing customers
- Product's competitive benchmarking
- Demonstrate product functionality accurately and completely
- Technical RFP support and coordination between Sales and Technical Team
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process, market dynamic and maintain complete documentations for all product related activities
- Deliver Product Value Proposition to Sales, Customer, Marketing and Training team
- Coordinated with PLM, Provide support for marketing collaterals, advertising materials, marketing campaigns, tradeshows and other promotional activities
- Projects-based support on specific aspects of the product (e.g. ROM tools, Customer Portal, …)
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Electronics or Software engineering
- Good system Level understanding of 4G and 5G RAN technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations to current and prospective customers
- Capacity to manage multiple, competing priorities and talent to work in a fast-paced, high commitment environment
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to travel internationally; must be legally authorized to work also in the United States
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.