IT Engineer - Help Desk
Liverpool, NY /
Information Technology – Business Solutions /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist end-users with installation, configuration and usability of system hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via the phone
- Resolve end-user issues in rapid fashion and represent the help desk team as a leader on technical projects
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with the following technologies: Cisco, Avaya, VMware, Microsoft, Nimble SANS, Servers, Back-up Technologies
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as required
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees throughout the plant, from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership
- Goal oriented and a self-starter, able to prioritize and organize own work.
- Ability to manage small projects
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience with Single Sign on and multi-factor authentication protocols preferred
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.