Director of Education Sales (Remote)
Dallas, Texas /
Sales, Services, Support – North America /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates are working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- We are looking for a Solutions Sales Professional who has a passion for helping customers achieve business outcomes by using cutting edge, disruptive technologies. You will lead & manage the relationship between JMA Wireless and various partners as we set out to address the needs of K-12 and Higher Education customers. This person will be critical to supporting a growing ecosystem of partners and growing sales. Account Executives experienced in selling solutions that span the full IT ecosystem should apply.
- Build & manage the relationship between key ecosystem partners at the regional and/or market level.
- Launch JMA Wireless solutions through a variety of platforms while providing spotlights, training materials, toolkits, and any other items that would be beneficial to outward facing clients
- Run successful campaigns for JMA solutions through events, external media, field enablement and other methods
- Grow the vertical to attain financial objectives
- Develop leads sales process and utilize all available resources to manage opportunities
- Need to understand customers’ business and solutions requirements
- Take lead on communication interactions and feel confident in your written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, partners and clients.
- Collaborate within the company on vertical best practices and strategies
- Vertical management, including account planning and sales forecasting
- 6+ years of experience in network solutions sales
- Previous success developing new business relationships which drove significant & sustained growth
- Proven track record of managing a funnel comprised of multiple partners and customers
- Success in converting opportunities to booked revenue
- Experience in contract negotiations, contract interpretation and project management
- Experience in strategic planning
- Creativity in aligning strategic account needs with company products and capabilities and experience in dealing with complex technical sales
- Must not have any legal restriction that would prohibit the ability to gain access to a K-12 facility
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.