Regional Sales Director (Wireless) - Southeast US
Remote - US
Sales, Services, Support – Transmission Line Systems / Antenna /
JMA is restoring U.S. leadership in wireless technology at a critical time in the transition to 5G. It makes the world’s most advanced software-based 5G platform, designed, coded, and manufactured in Syracuse, NY at the only U.S.-owned 5G factory in the country.
Across its global tech centers, JMA makes 5G possible for organizations with the most critical connectivity demands in the world. JMA’s technology is ushering in a new era of connectivity for leading mobile carriers, the most iconic stadiums, major universities, leading healthcare centers, the busiest transit centers, and the U.S. Military.
5G is more than another G on your phone — it is a generational opportunity to change the way the world operates. Join the industry’s fastest growing technology company to shape that future today.
The Regional Sales Director will drive consultative selling, in the Southeast region, across all Wireless Carriers and distribution partners in the TLS product line (Antennas, Connectors, Power Boost). This role will be responsible for gaining growth in antennas, maintaining current market share, and positioning JMA Small Cell products to meet new growth objectives.
- Responsible for all Antenna and Transmission Line(TLS) sales activity in the Southeast region. This person will work remotely, traveling throughout the region as required.
- Participates directly with Wireless Carriers throughout his/her territory to provide superior solutions using the JMA product offering.
- Secures, builds and maintains relationships at multiple levels for all accounts with a clear understanding of the customers decision-making process and management structure.
- Directly responsible for implementing JMA Sales strategies through his/her territory and providing periodic updates regarding progress towards goals.
- Coordinates with other departments of JMA to provide necessary support for sales efforts - along with ability to work in a “team environment” interacting with various PLM’s, System Engineering and Customer Support.
- Provides weekly, current, accurate reports written for senior management – including the CEO of the company.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Preferred 5 years of selling experience in the Wireless markets.
- Previous experience selling Macro and Small Cell Antennas, Distributed Antenna Systems, and Connectors, radios or other wireless infrastructure equipment
- Existing credible relationships with key players in the wireless market
- Demonstrated success developing and executing a sales strategy for a premium product in the markets described above.
- Experience operating in an entrepreneurial environment – able to develop meeting schedules with defined agenda and goals for each meeting
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate technical concepts regarding the key features and benefits of the JMA product offering. Computer/Technology literate -- Microsoft Office suite, email, work order system. SAP
- Telecommunications industry experience selling to Carriers.
- Travel required up to 70%
- The ideal candidate would be located in Charlotte, Atlanta, or DC Metro
- Organized approach to the market.
- Excellent communicator with clear, concise and compelling presentations
- A high sense of urgency and a drive to reach closure
- Bias for action and a relentless desire to succeed
At JMA, our people are deeply committed to their work and we provide benefits to match. When you join JMA you have immediate access to everything you need. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered. We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you.
At JMA, we don’t just accept differences — we embrace them. JMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.