Liverpool, NY /
Production & Manufacturing – Logistics /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
Tasks and Activities:
- Safely move materials throughout facility in support of the operations.
- Using ERP system, SAP, electronically move materials that mirror the physical movements with 100% accuracy.
- Execute Cycle Counts as directed.
- Based on visual indicators and/or actual orders, pull material in a timely manner that supports the needs of manufacturing and support services.
- Manage warehouse and replenish Kanban material as needed
- Supply all required material to line operators based on the production schedule.
- Maintains communication with other departments to allow the storage and hand off of products.
- Maintains traceability of all product
- Strive for 100% inventory accuracy; cycle counting done daily.
- Operate hand jacks and forklifts to safely move material.
- Adhere to all safety rules especially those related to proper lifting and use of fork lifts.
- Assist JMA in minimizing its impact on the environment and preventing pollution through recycling efforts defined in the waste management programs and ensuring chemicals are managed in a manner that prevents spills.
- Present opportunities to reduce cost either for JMA or customer.
- Live and promote safety at work
- Exhibiting punctuality and good attendance practices
- Also Execute all aspects of material handling in the following areas as assigned:
- Warehouse- move and/or stage materials in support of production demand. Working with Planning/Purchasing assist in expediting materials off incoming trucks and QC processing.
· Follow Q&EMS Policies, Procedures and Instructions
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- An analytical mindset
- A proficiency in the use of computers
- Experience with ERP software inventory management; cycle counts and receipt transactions
- Experience, training, certifications with forklift and turret truck
- The ability to lift items up to 50lbs
- The ability to work well within a team environment
- The ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment
- Ability to use/read a tape measure
- Operate hand jacks
- Ability to become forklift certified (will provide training if necessary)
- Basic knowledge of scales
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.