Liverpool, NY /
Production & Manufacturing – Transmission Line Systems /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
The specific duties of this position include the following:
- First responder for technical issues that impact daily production and KPI’s.
- Assist manufacturing systems and layout/flow improvements;
- Assist production floor/Team leads/operators to meet goals and production requirements;
- Conduct mechanical set up of hand and hydraulic/pneumatic presses;
- PM maintenance on mechanical machinery and automation systems;
- Perform all necessary set-ups for assigned production areas.
- Assist with Pre-production/New Product Development;
- Interface with all areas of the company with a cross-functional team focus;
- Follow Q&EMS Policies, Procedures and Instructions;
- Assist JMA in minimizing its impact on the environment and preventing pollution through recycling efforts defined in the waste management programs and ensuring chemicals are managed in a manner that prevents spills;
- Demonstrate flexibility in acceptance of assignments, schedules and demands of the business;
- Assist with training requirements;
- Meet committed schedules;
- Follow safety requirements and compliance for production.
- Basic mechanical and Electrical aptitude
- Basic measuring device aptitude:
- Electrical Multimeter
- All safety requirements and compliance for production: Recognize and repair or stop any safety hazard for JMA personnel
Preferred Qualifications/Knowledge/ Skills (General):
- Microsoft Office;
- SAP preferable;
- Range of mechanical aptitude from basic to extensive;
- Range of Automation and programming experience;
- Read and understand blueprints;
- Exhibit strong problem-solving skills with a focus on root-cause analysis and sustainable, long term improvements.
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.