CNC Maintenance Technician
Liverpool, NY /
Production & Manufacturing – CNC /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
The specific duties of this position include the following:
- CNC MT 2:
- Perform daily preventative maintenance tasks on CNC equipment;
- Change oil, filters and clean CNC equipment;
- Changing bearings, spindles, ball screws, bushings and common wear parts;
- Read and interpret Schematics.
- CNC MT 3:
- Perform all CNC MT 2 duties;
- Perform required pneumatic and hydraulic maintenance and repairs;
- Conduct emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service by use of a work order system.
- Ensure all safety, work rules, regulations, ISO, and housekeeping standards are followed.
- Follow Q&EMS Policies, Procedures and Instructions
- Assist JMA in minimizing its impact on the environment and preventing pollution through recycling efforts defined in the waste management programs and ensuring chemicals are managed in a manner that prevents spills.
- CNC MT 2:
- Minimum 2 years mechanical experience and possess basic electrical knowledge.
- Read, write, and communicate in English and must have basic math skills.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain CNC equipment.
- Read/interpret calipers, indicators and various measuring equipment.
- CNC MT 3:
- Be proficient at all CNC MT 2 qualifications.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years CNC background familiar with Fanuc/Mitsubishi/Siemens controls.
- Proficient interpreting equipment manuals/electrical diagrams /PLC ladder logic.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, email, work order system, SAP
- Ability to utilize a software based work order system to perform required maintenance and service.
- General hand tools, power tools, bench tools, and various equipment of the department
Metrics for the Position:
- Technician Skill Grading Program;
- Completion of PM tasks per schedule and as assigned.
- 100% direct manufacturing floor.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.