Production & Manufacturing – Quality /
JMA is restoring U.S. leadership in wireless technology at a critical time in the transition to 5G. It makes the world’s most advanced software-based 5G platform, designed, coded, and manufactured in Syracuse, NY at the only U.S.-owned 5G factory in the country.
Across its global tech centers, JMA makes 5G possible for organizations with the most critical connectivity demands in the world. JMA’s technology is ushering in a new era of connectivity for leading mobile carriers, the most iconic stadiums, major universities, leading healthcare centers, the busiest transit centers, and the U.S. Military.
5G is more than another G on your phone — it is a generational opportunity to change the way the world operates. Join the industry’s fastest growing technology company to shape that future today.
The Quality Supervisor is responsible for ensuring timely and effective implementation of all company’s policies, procedures, and activities involved in assuring the quality of manufactured products. They will maintain close working relationships with other department managers, Engineering group and supervisory personnel in order to meet and maintain product quality, identify, solve and prevent problems affecting product quality, maximize productivity, and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Supervise and direct quality assurance technicians/auditors who are responsible for enforcing Good Manufacturing Practices and other quality-related policies in order to meet product quality standards.
- Review Production Audit/Batch Records and other manufacturing-related documents to verify compliance and record keeping for all mandated manufacturing processes, quality checks, testing, sampling, and inspections.
- Assist in investigating and correcting quality-related issues (including customer complaints) through collaboration with other departments.
- Assist in the implementation of policies, operating procedures, quality systems and programs which ensure proper testing, evaluation, inspection, and technical support in order to meet product quality standards.
- Ensure good performance by quality assurance technicians/auditors by mentoring, training, setting expectations, providing accountability, and performing evaluations.
- Oversee the MRB process, including the status, release, and destruction of “Rejected” products.
- Assist in the preparation and readiness of internal and external compliance audits.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance principles, practices, and compliance regulations.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in supervising a team.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Familiarity with safety regulations and industry standards in a production environment.
- Proficiency in maintaining records, generating reports, and utilizing software to analyze data to help make decisions.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
$70,000 - $89,000 a year
The US national annual base salary for this role is $70,000-$89,000. The range includes the base salary that is expected to be paid for this role. Actual base salary will be based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the of scope and complexity of the role, the successful candidate's relevant experience, skills, and knowledge, peer and market data and geographic location.
At JMA, our people are deeply committed to their work and we provide benefits to match. When you join JMA you have immediate access to everything you need. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered. We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you.
At JMA, we don’t just accept differences — we embrace them. JMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.