Senior C++ Developer
Engineering & Technology – Software Systems /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- The C++ Developer will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle. The person in this role will support development of management services and user interfaces. Furthermore, the person in this role may be involved in customizations of the software to interface with customer’s systems.
- At least 10 years of experience in C++ and Python
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, REST and JSON).
- Object oriented design experience.
Additional Experience and Knowledge a Plus:
- Agile development concepts.
- Test Driven development concepts.
- Network programming experience.
- Embedded systems software development.
- Java EE frameworks.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering with emphasis on telecommunications and wireless technologies.