Liverpool, NY /
Accounting & Finance – Accounting /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates are working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- Provide short-term and long-term cash forecast reports to the Vice President of Finance
- Perform daily cash reporting and cash forecast analysis
- Manage foreign currency exchange transactions
- Coordinate the movement of cash for domestic and international banking
- Evaluate cash requests to align with payment processing
- Review weekly check runs
- Manage bank relationships to include payment templates, bank services and fees, and bank performance
- Liaison with domestic and international accounts payable and accounts receivable teams
- Process cash transactions to include account funding, ACH, Wire, check, and intercompany transactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability work with a high degree of integrity, professional judgement, and management of confidential and sensitive information
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required; Master’s degree preferred
- Five years or more of related experience required
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.