Product Specialist, XRAN
Product Management – 5G RAN /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- JMA Wireless continues its technology leadership in this rapidly growing sector of the economy. Join the team that drives the technology. We have an opening for a Product Specialist possessing a solid technical background in telecommunications and mobile technologies.
- The person in this role will be part of an international team with members located in Italy and in the United States, focused on product management and market strategy.
- Work with business team to identify new customers and to retain existing customers
- Product's competitive benchmarking
- Demonstrate product functionality accurately and completely
- Technical RFP support and coordination between Sales and Technical Team
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process, market dynamic and maintain complete documentations for all product related activities
- Deliver Product Value Proposition to Sales, Customer, Marketing and Training team
- Coordinated with PLM, Provide support for marketing collaterals, advertising materials, marketing campaigns, tradeshows and other promotional activities
- Projects-based support on specific aspects of the product (e.g. ROM tools, Customer Portal, …)
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Electronics or Software engineering
- Good system Level understanding of 4G and 5G RAN technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations to current and prospective customers
- Capacity to manage multiple, competing priorities and talent to work in a fast-paced, high commitment environment
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Position location and travel:
- This position will be based out of Bologna (Italy)
- Ability to travel internationally; must be legally authorized to work also in the United States