DAS Program Manager - East
Global Sales – Systems Engineering
JMA Wireless is the leading global innovator in mobile wireless connectivity solutions that ensure infrastructure reliability, streamline service operations, and maximize wireless performance. Employing powerful, patented, innovations, our solutions portfolio is proven to lower the cost of operations while providing high-quality equipment and unrivaled performance in coverage and high-speed mobile data. JMA Wireless solutions include macro infrastructure, outdoor and indoor distributed antenna systems, and small cell. JMA Wireless corporate headquarters are in Liverpool, NY, USA, with manufacturing, R&D, and sales operations in over 20 locations worldwide.
JMA continues its technology leadership in this rapidly growing sector of the economy. Join the team that drives the technology. We have an opening for a DAS Program Manager - East.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and following project schedules.
- Interfacing with customers and installation crews as needed to successfully complete project.
- Submitting/tracking materials and equipment required for installation.
- Creating and following through change orders for customers as appropriate. Performance will be measured based on compliance to established performance specifications, engineering schedules, and cost-of-goods.
- The selected program manager will partner with the broader JMA team as needed to complete projects accurately and efficiently and cooperate with the sales organization to address customer concerns in a timely manner.
- The program manager will exercise overall financial responsibility for executing the project on time and within budget.
- Act as the JMA point person for the project and actively managing our relationship with the customer while actively engage in subcontractor management and risk mitigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of DAS project management.
- Background in RF principles and systems engineering with experience with in-building and repeater applications.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a demanding, results-driven environment.
- Experience with iBWave In-Building Design Software is a plus.
- Resource management and forecasting related to the execution of assigned projects.
- Preparation of proposals and statements of work.
- Subcontractor evaluation and selection.
- Approval of material purchase orders beyond original bills of material.
- Ability to climb stairs, step ladders and vertical ladders, access elevated catwalks and work on flat roofs for quality check