Liverpool, NY /
Executive – Executive /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates are working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- The ideal candidate will be a confident self-starter with an engaging personality who works well in high-pressure circumstances and with limited supervision. As a member of the team, the candidate will interact with our leaders, broader management team, functional support staff, and our colleagues in multiple locations. Due to the nature of the business, responsibilities require the candidate be exceptionally organized and flexible relative to work hours. Although the role requires a level of general administrative work, the candidate’s primary focus is adding value as a high-caliber Executive Assistant committed to adding value and exceeding expectations.
- Provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship across a variety of functions, focused on increasing the efficiency of the Chief Technology & Strategy Officer, and VP of Human Resources.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Executive. The candidate will serve as a liaison to the broader senior management team, with some oversight of special projects.
- Manage sensitive information with a high level of discretion and good judgment.
- Have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and multi-task confidently in high-pressure circumstances.
- Organize and manage the Executives’ calendar.
- Review the Executive’s emails/correspondences and highlight important matters that require immediate attention.
- Assist the Executive’s in establishing priorities relating to daily, monthly, and annual schedules.
- Collaborate with other members of the functional teams to support common goals, and liaise with other staff and international offices to support a responsive work environment.
- Ensure the Executive is prepared with all necessary materials for meetings.
- Manage domestic and international travel arrangements, including: air reservations, cost comparisons, scheduling options, hotel reservations, ground arrangements, car rentals, etc.
- Answer telephone when necessary and direct callers to appropriate staff.
- Track a wide range of expenses and prepare the Executive’s expense reports in a timely fashion.
- Assist with the administration of all matters in the Liverpool office.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organization and technical skills. Has the ability to succinctly communicate both internally (with operating, functional and administrative colleagues) and externally.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing a complex workload, maintaining balance among multiple priorities in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Detail oriented and proactive about learning the business and new concepts.
- Friendly and positive personality, coupled with a strong professional presence, office acumen and business mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations. Manages confidential information with a high level of discretion.
- Genuinely cares about people. Is an authentic individual who engages and connects well with people, seeks to empower and maximize the potential of their colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver within tight timelines and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Self-aware with a high level of integrity.
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.