Regional Director, Technical Product Line Management
Dallas, Texas /
Sales, Services, Support – Transmission Line Systems / Antenna /
Wireless technology now impacts nearly every aspect of daily life around the world. As the fastest-growing global tech company, JMA designs and delivers cutting-edge wireless technology solutions that modernize how people learn, work, live and play, like never imagined. We power today’s leading industries through next generation software-based 5G, private wireless networks, 5G-ready antennas and connectors, and advanced indoor 5G capabilities — all manufactured in the U.S. Our headquarters, along with the first-of-its-kind 5G campus are located in Syracuse, NY, with innovative tech hubs around the world. Join our team to shape the future of wireless technology and elevate how people experience the world!
We are in search of a Regional Director, Technical Product Line Management for our Dallas, TX location. In this position, you will be responsible for evaluating product market fit and reviewing with engineering based on customer feedback and industry expertise. You’ll also develop the value proposition, customer/partner strategy, marketing materials and product documentation for new products.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Leading customer product discussions and presentations, demonstrating how JMA Transmission Line products add value to the Wireless Carrier Networks.
- Driving new product initiatives across all JMA customers in a specified territory
- Supporting the customers RF RAN system design, site layout/design and antenna configuration details.
- Driving advanced new technology/spectrum architecture discussions that incorporate JMA product or new product opportunities
- Providing product and technical expertise to support Sales efforts of JMA products
- Leading technical tasks (field trials & product demonstrations), including written proposals (RFPs), and complex network designs.
- Must be able to effectively communicate solutions to customers and work with Sales teams and other internal JMA departments.
- Collecting and assist in assessment/prioritization of new features with product management to develop and propose product enhancements to meet customer requirements
- Assisting in tracking of product deliverables and communicating issues to regional teams
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Master's degree preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in RAN business development, product management and account management.
- Expert in Carrier network RAN architecture design and site deployment strategies
- In-depth knowledge of Radio deployment designs with at least one of the US Tier 1 Carriers
- 10 years Wireless Cellular telecommunication industry experience
- Prior experience as a contributor on a sales account team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Must have experience with RF Propagation modeling tools such as ATOLL/PLANET and KPI analysis/monitoring
- Must be able to read and understand technical drawings
- This position will be located in Dallas, TX (other TX locations may be considered).
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.