Associate Product Specialist
Liverpool, NY /
Product Management – Transmission Line Systems /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
Key Attraction of the Position:
- JMA Wireless is an innovation leader in the cellular industry and is seeking motivated, passionate candidates who prefer to work on the leading edge of technology.
- This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where individual contribution is recognized and rewarded.
- JMA Wireless is a global organization. This position provides the opportunity to work at the corporate headquarters in Syracuse, NY.
- We understand the importance of investing in our employees and therefore offer training and further education.
- Opportunity to quickly advance career within the company in broader technical or sales role.
Task and Activities:
- Implement processes to systematically communicate product updates to sales and channel partners.
- Validate company representation by channel partners in territory.
- Implement processes that leverage channel partner inventory and improve forecast accuracy to reduce company inventories.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, value proposition, business flow, sales process and market dynamic. Use to support direct sales staff for a given territory.
- Develop customer tools that encourage company product selection and ease ordering.
- Create and maintain complete documentations for all relevant processes.
Metrics for the Position:
- Revenue increase in territory.
- Revenue increase through channel.
- On time completion of relevant projects.
- Inventory reduction.
- Requires technical bachelor’s degree in electrical/mechanical field. Minor in business preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of telecommunications technology.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical audience.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Database or ERP software experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Must be able to read and understand technical drawings.
- 10% travel within the US and Canada.
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.