Director, 5G Product Evangelist
Allen, Texas /
Product Management – DAS System /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Apply knowledge and experience to steer the customer towards solutions offered by our JMA Technology Solutions portfolio
- Participate in product management to make market analysis, competitors benchmarking and create strategies together with PLM in order to make products easier to be sold at higher profitability.
- Partner with sales team to present new products and solutions to our customers.
- Ability to present effectively to customers and convey our products unique place in the market from a customer benefit prospective. Transferring this knowledge also to the sales and marketing team to make our value proposition clear and strong in the market.
- Drive vision, strategy and requirements that meet the needs of our enterprise customers
- Be a voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on value during day-to-day development
- Be a visible product expert, sharing best practices both internally and with customers
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Field enablement, Sales and User Learning to produce go-to-market materials and training documents
- Drive analysis of existing and future market and technology trends including how these trends will create opportunities
- Contribute to every element of the product from its conceptualization to its launch and post-launch performance
- Responsible for the building of a great product that provides sustainable value in terms of revenue and profit for the business
- Create and manages processes for a scalable product portfolio to promote product profitability
- Contribute with PLM on continuous product improvement to ensure the product follows market standards and continuously and consistently delights the consumers.
- Spearhead JMA’s 5G technical presence at domestic and international events, trade shows, and customer demonstrations
- Consult with the business team on any new product ideas to ensure alignment
- Participate in industry forum/congress/standards/alliance to help support JMA technology vision and direction
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, IT or Product Design required; Masters’ degree in Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a product manager
- Experience as a Product Evangelist with a technical background in telecommunications or a related engineering field
- Possess a rich blend analytical, creative, and strategic skills to create trust among stakeholder’s, external partners, and employees within the company
- Exemplary ability to solve problems and drive high-quality solutions
- Capacity to manage multiple, competing priorities and talent to work in a fast-paced, high commitment environment
- Availability to travel and act with special focus on specific customers within JMA Wireless’ global footprint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations cross-functionally to large audiences
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
JMA continues its technology leadership in this rapidly growing sector of the economy. Join the team that drives the technology. We have an opening for a Director, 5G Product Evangelist possessing a solid technical background in telecommunications and mobile technologies. Position can be located in either our Allen, Texas, Austin, Texas or Chicago, IL office locations.
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.