Engineering & Technology – Software Systems /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- Install and customize EDA/CAD tools and kits, and administrate the design process
- Maintain EDA infrastructure and provide support to the design team for CAD design flow issues / daily use tips & tricks
- Manage and sustain of existing CAD/PCB libraries
- Support design environment evolution by progressive improvements and enhancements to design methodology
- Manage tool installation, licensing, upgrade rollout, internal tool integration (corporate PLM etc)
- Manage Electromagnetic & IBIS models for Signal/Power Integrity & RF/Microwave Design Tools
- Publish library parts to the ECAD & MCAD libraries
- Work closely with Hardware Engineers and Mechanical Engineers to Create schematic symbols, PCB component footprints, and 3D component models
- Process CAD Library requests for new parts and analyze/modify existing library parts for improved readability of the schematic or manufacturability of the component footprint.
- Familiarity with EDA/CAD tool suites
- Familiarity with CAD/PCB Library Management and Design process
- Technical Education with Electronic/Telecommunication Engineering or related engineering/technical discipline.
Additional Experience and Knowledge:
- Familiarity in both analog and digital board design and RF/Microwave
- Knowledge of software for circuitry and electromagnetic simulation
- Familiarity with any or all of the following design tools is required: Mentor Graphics PADS/Xpedition, Keysight ADS Pathwave.
- Self-sufficient, proactive, detail oriented, curious and capable of independent learning.
- Strong problem solving skills