Electronics Test Technician
Liverpool, NY /
Engineering & Technology – Test Lab - Transmission Line Systems /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates are working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- Experienced in soldering, connector installation, and jumper assembly that meets accepted Passive Intermodulation standards
- Complete Electrical, Mechanical, and Environmental Tests using a variety of lab equipment.
- Maintain and calibrate Test Lab Equipment
- Assemble and test prototypes and support engineering projects under direct supervision of engineering staff
- Ability to debug and diagnose customer returns and engineering products
- Initiative to take ownership of testing, debugging, and building JMA products
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a Laboratory/Test Environment
- An Associates in Applied Science or related technical training in Electronic Technology or Telecommunications preferred
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Must possess a high attention for detail and quality of work
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.