DAS Sales Director - West
Sales, Services, Support – North America /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- Position JMA portfolio to all major service providers (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint) throughout his/her territory.
- Secures, builds and maintains relationships at multiple levels for all accounts with a clear understanding of the customers decision-making process and management structure.
- Directly responsible for implementing JMA Sales strategies through his/her territory and providing periodic updates regarding progress towards goals.
- Coordinates with other departments of JMA to provide necessary support for sales efforts - along with ability to work in a “team environment” interacting with various PLM’s, System Engineering and Customer Support.
- Provides weekly, current, accurate reports written for senior management – including the CEO of the company.
- Minimum of 5 years of selling experience in the Wireless markets.
- Previous experience selling into major service providers (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint).
- Demonstrated success developing and executing a sales strategy for a premium product in the markets described above.
- Experience operating in an entrepreneurial environment – able to develop meeting schedules with defined agenda and goals for each meeting
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate technical concepts regarding the key features and benefits of the JMA product offering.
- Computer/Technology literate -- Microsoft Office suite, email, work order system. SAP
- Telecommunications industry experience selling CRAN or DAS to neutral host providers highly preferred
- Travel required up to 70%
- Organized approach to the market.
- Excellent communicator with clear, concise and compelling presentations
- A high sense of urgency and a drive to reach closure
- Bias for action and a relentless desire to succeed
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.