Strategy Consultant - Telecommunications
Boston, MA /
Corporate – Strategy /
JMA is looking for a Strategy Consultant to join our team in the Boston, MA area.
Our Corporate Strategy team is focused on helping JMA make strategic choices to enable growth, build clear competitive differentiation and take share in the rapidly growing telecommunications technology markets. Our team is seeking a practitioner to execute strategic research, analysis, and engagements that will help define JMA’s future. We are looking for someone who is adept at developing insights using analytics and then taking those insights and turning them into strategic recommendations in support of both near and long-term strategies while also providing a clear path to implementation
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- Research market, customer, and competitive dynamics in the LTE/5G RAN and broader telecommunications space
- Use a combination of primary research, industry data, and JMA data to uncover insights relevant to JMA’s success
- Apply those insights to create and drive strategies that develop new business or turn around ailing ones
- Bring together strategic, creative, and technical skills to help leaders understand how insights can help transform their business for the better
- Develop the insights storyline to interpret analytic findings to non-technical audiences
- Performing exploratory data analysis to understand relationships, opportunities to influence outcomes and how to attribute cross channel outcomes
- Build executive level presentations capturing market, competitive, and business model strategies
- 3 years' experience in developing strategic frameworks from market research and analysis
- MBA with an undergrad in Technology
- Prefer Telecommunications experience
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.