Corporate Recruiter - Syracuse, NY
Syracuse, NY /
Corporate – Talent Acquisition /
Wireless technology now impacts nearly every aspect of daily life around the world. As the fastest-growing global tech company, JMA designs and delivers cutting-edge wireless technology solutions that modernize how people learn, work, live and play, like never imagined. We power today’s leading industries through next generation software-based 5G, private wireless networks, 5G-ready antennas and connectors, and advanced indoor 5G capabilities — all manufactured in the U.S. Our headquarters, along with the first-of-its-kind 5G campus are located in Syracuse, NY, with innovative tech hubs around the world. Join our team to shape the future of wireless technology and elevate how people experience the world!
JMA Wireless is looking to add a Corporate Recruiter to focus on recruiting exempt level positions for the organization! This role will sit onsite in our Downtown 5G Campus in Syracuse, NY.
In this role, you will creatively source, identify, and screen candidates to present to internal management. This recruiting service will be based in Syracuse, NY where you will be a trusted partner to the Leaders and HR, to recruit and retain talent.
- Work proactively with hiring managers and our HRBP to understand their immediate and upcoming hiring needs
- Post all open positions to drive applicant traffic, i.e., JMA Wireless career page, LinkedIn, hireEZ, Grayscale, Dice and Indeed
- Review and call every qualified applicant within 48 hours of receiving their application (heavily phone based)
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers
- Build networks and utilize sourcing tools to find qualified passive candidates
- Use our Applicant Tracking System (Lever) to organize candidate resumes, and search candidates
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelors' Degree in Communications, Business, HR (or related discipline) or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience sourcing and recruiting talent preferred
- Experience with MS Office Products, Internet search and software-based Applicant Tracking System
- Ability to communicate with hiring managers and candidates at all levels (written/verbal)
- Desire to be on the phone most of the day screening candidates and building relationships
- Bi-lingual is a plus
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.