Finance – Accounting
JMA Wireless is the leading global innovator in mobile wireless connectivity solutions that assure infrastructure reliability, streamline service operations, and maximize wireless performance. Employing powerful, patented innovations their solutions portfolio is proven to lower the cost of operations while ensuring lifetime quality levels in equipment and unrivaled performance for coverage and high-speed mobile data. JMA Wireless solutions cover macro infrastructure, outdoor and indoor distributed antenna systems and small cell solutions. JMA Wireless corporate headquarters are located in Liverpool, NY, with manufacturing, R&D, and sales operations in over 20 locations worldwide.
JMA continues its technology leadership in this rapidly growing sector of the economy. Join the team that drives the technology. We have an opening for a Senior Tax Accountant.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Support the Tax & Risk function for each of JMA’s legal entities and business units.
- Assist with tax planning for multi-national corporation.
- Responsible for statutory accounting for international entities and intercompany transactions.
- Assist Tax Director with domestic and international tax reporting and compliance.
- Partner with domestic and international financial accounting staff on intercompany transactions and monthly reconciliations.
- Assist with indirect tax reporting including sales tax, VAT & GST.
- Validate and reconcile month end tax balances for multiple entities.
- Assist with risk management function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required; CPA or MBA preferred
- Must possess at least 5 years of financial accounting experience
- Experience working in manufacturing industry preferred
- Must possess exceptional analytical, written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner