Pre-Production Technician II – Liverpool, NY
Liverpool, NY /
Production & Manufacturing – Antenna /
Wireless technology now impacts nearly every aspect of daily life around the world. As the fastest-growing global tech company, JMA designs and delivers cutting-edge wireless technology solutions that modernize how people learn, work, live and play, like never imagined. We power today’s leading industries through next generation software-based 5G, private wireless networks, 5G-ready antennas and connectors, and advanced indoor 5G capabilities — all manufactured in the U.S. Our headquarters, along with the first-of-its-kind 5G campus are located in Syracuse, NY, with innovative tech hubs around the world. Join our team to shape the future of wireless technology and elevate how people experience the world!
As a Pre-Production Technician II, you will aid in the development and implementation of new products from concept to production. Create manufacturing processes while maintaining accurate and clear documentation that proves these processes are being carried out with the upmost importance to JMA Wireless standards, safety, and quality. You will also perform product testing, data collection and formal reporting.
- Assist Pre-production builds for release to the production floor with all foundational documentation and analysis to ensure process stability and control
- Participate in product design reviews as needed
- Build, test and troubleshoot new and existing (antenna) products
- Effectively assemble antennas at high workmanship standard
- Ability to perform Hand Probe (HP)/RL/ISO/PIM/Motor Testing
- Supply critical information for pre-production design for manufacturability (DFM) reports and furthermore Gate Signoffs
- Train/coach team leads and operators in manual assembly and product line specific equipment/operations
- An analytical mindset and foresight to detect future production issues based on current situations
- Mechanical assembly experience in manufacturing production environment
- Solder Certifications, J-STD-001, IPC-A-610/620 certification programs (Antenna Specific - preferred but not required)
- Microsoft Office
- Soldering Iron and/or general hand tools in all other areas
- Manual cable cutting equipment
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.