Software QA Engineer
Boulder, CO /
Engineering & Technology – Private LTE /
JMA is looking for a Software QA Engineer to join our team in Boulder, CO.
As a Software QA Engineer, you will be responsible for testing 4G and 5G Element Manager and Network Management Solutions.
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- Develop, execute, and maintain comprehensive test automation framework to benchmark the accuracy, consistency, and performance of LTE and 5G management solutions
- Generate comprehensive test reports for internal and external consumption
- Support manual QA testing efforts
- Participate in agile scrum to inject quality into the entire software delivery lifecycle
- Report, track, and manage any
- Basic understanding Linux (CentOS 7 or 8) including SSH, TCP/UDP
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence
- Basic understanding of Virtualization with VMWare, KVM, Kubernetes
- Basic understanding of 4G & 5G technologies
- Detail oriented and process driven
- Bachelors Degree or Higher in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Computer Engineering, or other applicable field
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) methodologies and design patterns
- Experience with SQL and database normalization
- TM4J – Jira Test Management software
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.