Associate Customer Care Specialist
Liverpool, NY /
Sales, Services, Support – Sales Operations /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- As an Associate Customer Care Specialist, you will serve as a main point of contact for JMA’s North American customers, as well as an internal advocate and problem solver for our sales team. You will work from opportunity creation, to quoting, to implementation, and everything in between. You will work in a fast-paced environment that is leading major growth initiatives in the wireless space. From this role you will learn a lot about our organization and our exciting industry within a short time.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Act as key internal resource for North American Sales Team and JMA customers
- Answering customer questions in a timely and professional manner
- Serve as internal advocate for customer needs
- Processing purchase orders from customers, actively involved with improving systems and processes
- Create value-add services for our customers and their needs via expedite requests, logistics, and scheduling
- Maintain strong relationships with major customer accounts and aid them with their needs within the company
- Manage inbound communication from new and existing customers (e-mail and phone)
- Help keep JMA’s CRM and data visualization tools up to date
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree and 2 years of work experience
- Strong communication skills in both written and interpersonal settings including comfort talking on phone and replying to e-mails regularly
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfort in ambiguous situations and willingness to use problem-solving skills to resolve issues
- Positive attitude towards customers and team members
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks at once
- Willingness to be proactive and take initiative
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite and Google suite
Skills that are not necessary, but nice to have:
- SAP or ERP knowledge
- Experience providing quotes or invoices to customers
- Experience in a customer-facing role
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.