Business Partner, Finance - US Manufacturing
Liverpool, NY /
Accounting & Finance – Accounting /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates are working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
The Finance Business Partner will work alongside business departments to provide financial information, tools, analysis, and insight to Senior Leadership. The Finance BP plays an imperative role to provide ‘real time’ support and analysis for informed decisions and driving business strategy.
- Provide analysis to link financial decisions with business strategies
- Improve the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance
- Build partnerships with Senior management and their teams to provide financial support towards decision making
- Present financial performance, full year forecasts and budget variances to include financial opportunities and risk
- Partner with the Sales Team to analyze the forecast and related market share metrics
- Drive and monitor financial performance management for short and long term KPIs
- Lead operations to improve performance, margins, and costs.
- Prepare capital investment analysis considering return on investment and monitor achievement of performance goals
- Challenge current ways of work to drive efficiencies and cost savings wherever possible
- Drive financial planning process to prepare and adhere to the annual budget
- Ability to work cross-functionally, influence, and communicate clearly with all levels of management
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to develop frameworks and solutions to questions and concepts
- Ability to work with a high degree of integrity, professional judgement, and management of confidential and sensitive information
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required; Master’s degree preferred
- Five years or more of related experience required
- Manufacturing experience preferred
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.