Software Test Engineer
Bologna / Milano /
Engineering & Technology – Software /
JMA makes 5G possible for organizations with the most critical connectivity demands in the world. From its global tech centers, JMA is ushering in a new era of connectivity for leading mobile carriers, the most iconic stadiums, major universities, leading healthcare facilities, and the busiest transit centers.
5G is more than another G on your phone — it is a generational opportunity to change the way the world operates. Join the industry’s fastest growing technology company to shape that future today.
JMA is looking for a Software Test Engineer to join our team in Bologna and Milan, Italy.
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- The Software Test Engineer will execute validation of board firmware, O&M software and system integration. The Software Test Engineer will perform functional tests, create automatic testing scripts and validate the product on all available interfaces. Moreover the person in this role will validate both internal testing tools and customer’s final user interfaces of the product.
- The Test Engineer will belong to the internal testing team, which collaborates with firmware/software R&D developers and project managers.
- Master's degree in computer science or telecommunication engineering.
- Knowledge of networking, main communication protocols and network security.
- Familiarity with Linux OS environment, bash and python scripting.
- Knowledge of various testing techniques (no-regression test, testing automation, etc…).
- Previous experience in Software Testing or Quality Assurance departments in either software or telecommunication environment is a plus.
At JMA, we don’t just accept differences — we embrace them. JMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.