Junior Engineer, Software - C++
Engineering & Technology – Software Systems /
JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable 4G, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide.
We recently opened a new Research and Development Center in one of the most active and modern areas of Milan, easily accessible from the Central and Garibaldi stations and a few minutes’ walk from 3 underground stations just one of our numerous offices throughout the world.
JMA Wireless is expanding our development team. We are looking for highly qualified people with experience in C++ development, preferably, but not necessarily, in the field of telecommunications and wireless technologies. Candidates will contribute to the development of supervisory systems in charge of operations, administration, provisioning, management and maintenance of JMA telecommunication systems.
- The C++ Developer will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. The person in this role will support development of management services and user interfaces. Furthermore, the person in this role may be involved in customization of the software to interface with customer’s systems.
- At least 2 years’ experience in C++ development
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Programming languages (C, PYTHON/JAVA)
- Version control system (GIT)
- Operating system (LINUX)
- Database management (SQL)
- Communication protocols (REST, SNMP, NETCONF)
Preferred additional experience and knowledge:
- Agile development concepts
- Experience in programming supervision systems
- Test Driven development concepts
- Network programming experience
- Telecommunications and wireless technologies
Preference will be given to applications from people with experience and skills in more than one area, so that they can be included in the team with greater flexibility
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering, or another technical discipline
- Proactive and result-oriented attitude and the predisposition to work in a team, interacting with the other figures involved and combining efforts and different skills to achieve goals together
- The candidate is asked to attach a cover letter indicating the relevant experiences for the position in question and the interest in the reference market (wireless technology) and in the "operation and maintenance" development position.