Liverpool, NY /
Production & Manufacturing – CNC /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executing equipment lock out tag out procedures in order to safely access and work on internal machine components
- Complete and document preventative maintenance tasks on CNC equipment including but not limited to: changing and cleaning lubricants and cutting oil, changing and cleaning filters, inspecting and replacing common wear components, backing up machine parameters and NC data, temperature and vibration analysis and inspecting machine safety devices and circuits for proper operation
- Complete and document common CNC repair tasks including but not limited to: cable and sensor replacement; coolant, lubrication pump, and valve repairs; fuse replacement; circuit breaker resets; battery replacement; drive belt and motor replacement; and air and oil leaks
- Read and interpret specifications, schematics and parts manuals to facilitate the maintenance and repair of CNC and associated equipment
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Must be able to perform arithmetic and simple algebraic functions
- Must be able to utilize hand tools and have basic mechanical abilities
- Must have the skill to read prints, decipher tolerances, proven capability with measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, bore gages, vision systems, etc.
- Must have positive attitude and ability to multi-task, working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working with CNC machines, including troubleshooting and correction of machine related issues
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.